Hundreds of domestic workers with Hong Kong locals and expatriate supporters joined the One Billion Rising dance organized by MIGRANTE International and GABRIELA Hong Kong at the Chater Road in Central, Hong Kong. This event was held in solidarity with the One Billion Rising global strike campaign lead by Eve Ensler to put an end to violence against women all over the world.
Police are actively investigating an arson case in Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station in the evening of 10 February 2017, in which 18 persons were injured. At 7.14pm , Police received reports that a fire broke out inside the compartment of a Tsim Sha Tsui-bound train from Admiralty. The fire was put out by [...]
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake hit Surigao del Norte 10:03 PM last night. Nearby provinces likewise felt the earthquake with different intensities. At present, there is no electricity in Surigao City. There are reports of casualties, damage to properties, and injuries that are now undergoing validation. The DSWD Regional Office has prepositioned 8, 258 family food [...]
- UNIFIL-HK: Lack of info from PCG leads to contract rejection and double payment for OFWs
- OFW fell to his death at the end of the European Carnival in Central
- HK Police actively investigating arson attack in MTR station
- Hong Kong migrants joins global One Billion Rising Revolution 2017 protest for the 5th year
- One Billion Rising Revolution Hong Kong 2017