Hundreds of domestic workers with Hong Kong locals and expatriate supporters joined the One Billion Rising dance organized by MIGRANTE International and GABRIELA Hong Kong at the Chater Road in Central, Hong Kong. This event was held in solidarity with the One Billion Rising global strike campaign lead by Eve Ensler to put an end to violence against women all over the world.
During his first State of the Nation Address on July 25, 2016, President Rodrigo Roa Duterte spoke on intensifying the war against human traffickers and illegal recruiters. He also elaborated on making mandatory financial and livelihood education for migrants and their community. He has categorically started implementing changes that overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) has been [...]
Pres. Rodrigo Duterte FULL SPEECH at Mindanao Hariraya Eid’l Fit’r 2016 SMX Convention Center Davao This is the full speech at Mindanao Hariraya Eid’l Fitr July 8, 2016 in Davao City Pres. Rodrigo Duterte speech included the peace agreement in Mindanao, the need to meet with MNLF founder Nur Misuari, the cooperation between the [...]
- President Rodrigo Duterte’s SONA 2016 speech: On Migrants Rights and Welfare
- Hong Kong OFWs Unity March for Pres. Duterte’s SONA
- Pinoy musician wins five gold and one silver at the 2016 World Championships of Performing Arts
- Alamin ang Batas: Interview on Pyramid Scheme
- Mga Katanungan Tungkol sa Philippines vs. China Arbitration Case