The overseas Filipino community celebrates the 114th Philippine Independence Day on June 10, 2012 at the Chater Road and Chater Garden in Central, Hong Kong.
The Philippine Consulate General in Hong Kong conducted an Anti-Trafficking in Persons seminar for Filipino community leaders in Hong Kong last May 3, 2015 at the PCG Conference Room. Senior State Prosecutor Lilian Doris S. Alejo of the Department of Justice was the main speaker. Staff of the Philippine Consulate General, The Philippine Overseas [...]
More than 1,000 migrant workers from the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Nepal joined the International Labor Day celebration in Hong Kong. The migrant groups marched from Victoria Park, through Causeway Bay and Wanchai and then to the Central Government Offices (CGO) in Admiralty.
- PCG conducts anti-trafficking in persons (TIP) seminar for Filcom organizations
- Dingdong Avanzado & Jessa Zaragoza in Hong Kong
- Migrant groups join march for Hong Kong’s labor day celebration
- Hong Kong migrant workers fight against racism and social discrimination
- Interfaith prayer vigil held for Mary Jane Veloso