The overseas Filipino community celebrates the 114th Philippine Independence Day on June 10, 2012 at the Chater Road and Chater Garden in Central, Hong Kong.
Dr. Nicole Curato is 2013 TOYM awardee and Post-doctoral Research Fellow at the University of Canberra. She is a former University of the Philippines Sociology Professor. Below is our transcript of her interview with Bloomberg regarding the electoral ascendancy of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte to presidency. Bloomberg: So it does look like the [...]
In their press release regarding the glitches and thousands of malfunctioning machines during the automated voting conducted by Comelec and Smartmatic, Kontra Daya, an alliance of organizations and individuals against election fraud has the following statement: Kontra Daya, May 11, 2016. Both Comelec and Smartmatic should explain to the Filipino taxpayers and to Congress [...]
- 138 Hong Kong OFW Organizations Send Joint Request Letter To President Duterte
- The HKU’s Domestic Workers Empowerment Project (DWEP) in 7 minutes
- Four more off-site OEC processing centers to open
- Free Legal Consultation at the Consulate with Idulog mo sa IBP – 3
- Superstar Search 2016 1st Elimination Round