The overseas Filipino community celebrates the 114th Philippine Independence Day on June 10, 2012 at the Chater Road and Chater Garden in Central, Hong Kong.
A group of Filipino umbrella organizations took to the streets in Central last Sunday, July 26, 2015, as part of this year’s SONA ng Migrante. “We can call it the “real SONA for Migrants” since we’ve been doing it for decades. Our main intention is to present the realities of OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) [...]
Labor Attache Nenita Garcia warns OFWs about recruitment agencies on the ongoing system of existing OFWs while waiting for their visa for their new employment contract. In the video, Garcia discusses cases of OFWs who have fallen victims to certain types of agencies while staying in the city. Moreover, Garcia says a new venue [...]
- OVR updates: Mobile OVRs, SBEIs and Voter’s ID for OFWs
- Why SONA ng Migrante HK presents the realities of OFWs, Families
- Bayan Hong Kong and Macau on Aquino’s State of the Nation Address (SONA)
- POLO presents solution to problem of long queues during OEC applications
- GMGIW-HK: first to become members of Corps of Diplomatic Volunteer Orientation: DFA