The overseas Filipino community celebrates the 114th Philippine Independence Day on June 10, 2012 at the Chater Road and Chater Garden in Central, Hong Kong.
AyalaLand Hong Kong held a meet and greet event with Mr. Antonino T. Aquino, Board Director of AyalaLand, Inc., last 28 May. During his talk, Mr. Aquino gave his insights on the positive growth of Philippine Economy as well as his perception on the Philippine property market outlook. Present during the lunch meeting were [...]
A major earthquake of magnitude 7.3 struck eastern Nepal on 12 May, 2015, near Mount Everest, killing at least 48 people and leaving more than 1,000 injured. The second powerful earthquake struck Nepal just two and a half weeks after more than 8,000 people died in a devastating quake with a magnitude of 7.8. [...]
- UNIFIL-HK celebrates 3-decades of struggles and victories for migrant workers in Hong Kong
- AFreight celebrates 30 years of door-to-door service in Hong Kong
- Pinay comedienne and actress K Brosas brings laughter and joy to HK OFWs
- HK FILCOM Celebrates 117th Philippine Independence Day
- Cardinal Tong officiates mass for 117th Philippine Independence Day celebration